Kenosha Unified School District has 40 buildings, containing approximately 3,500,000 square feet of building space and more than 600 acres of land. The ages of the district’s school buildings span from just a few years old to more than 100 years old. Less than 10% of the buildings were constructed before 1925 and 20.5% of the buildings were constructed after 2000.
The Facilities Department is responsible for managing, maintaining, and upgrading the buildings and grounds of KUSD. Research has shown that a clean, safe, and orderly environment is necessary for high levels of student academic achievement. Expecting students to perform to their highest levels is not possible in a building that is dirty and not properly maintained. Our department is committed to creating and maintaining an environment that is necessary for both students and staff to achieve at their highest possible levels.
Our department is located in the Educational Support Center at 3600 52nd Street in Kenosha. The office is open Monday thru Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Patrick M. Finnemore, P.E.
Director of Facilities
(262) 359-7757 / firstname.lastname@example.org
John Setter, AIA
(262) 359-6331 / email@example.com
Maintenance, Environmental & Safety Manager
(262) 359-7389 / firstname.lastname@example.org
(262) 359-6329 / email@example.com
(262) 359-5995 / firstname.lastname@example.org
(262) 359-7419 / email@example.com
(262) 359-6371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Distribution & Utilities Manager
(262) 359-5998 / email@example.com
Distribution & Utilities Secretary
(262) 359-6328 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Copy Center Operator
(262) 359-6374 / email@example.com
Maintenance Crew Leaders
Dan Aiello, Jr.
Grounds and Vehicles
Click the button below to begin.