The Copy Center is able to do most printing and bindery work at a lower cost than outside the district. The Copy Center offers special pricing for large color work and special requests. For any questions, please call the Copy Center at 359-6374 or John Allen at 359-5998.
Copy Center Equipment
- Xerox Docutech 100 C/P and Docutech 6115 capable of 230 copies per minute and in line thermal binding.
- Lanier LD345c digital color copier and network printer
- Lanier 5255 black and white digital network copier.
- Lanier 5233 black and white digital network copier and fax.
- Triumph fully automatic paper cutter for cutting thick stacks of paper.
- Challenge Model EH-3A paper drilling machine for bulk 3-hole punching.
- Multigraphics Air-Feed Multi Folder. Fold in half or tri-fold.
- Multigraphics Bookletmaster. For handbooks, programs, etc.
- Powis Parker Fastback Model 15 Binder. For binding books permanently.
- Martin Yale Auto Perf-Perforator.
- Padding equipment for making scratch pads.
- Desktop publishing capabilities.