Elementary Summer School
Summer School begins on Monday, June 19, 2017, and ends on Monday, July 24, 2017. There will be no school on July 3 and 4, 2017, in observance of Independence Day. Classes will run Monday through Friday.
Elementary boundary school online and in-person registration opens on Monday, March 20, 2017 at 8 a.m. Registration ends on Friday, May 12, 2107 at 11:59 p.m. Click on your school's name to register online.
- Bose (held at Harvey)
- EBSOLA Creative Arts
- EBSOLA Dual Language
- Forest Park (held at Stocker)
- Grewenow (held at Southport)
- Jeffery (held at Whittier)
- Prairie Lane (held at Whittier)
- Pleasant Prairie
- Roosevelt (held at Brass)
- Somers (held at Harvey)
- Vernon (held at Southport)
Students who wish to attend summer school at an elementary school other than their boundary school may register in person during regular school hours at that school beginning on May 15, 2017. Registration will be allowed based on availability.
Academic Course Offerings
Contact school for more specific information.
Getting Ready for Kindergarten
- This course is for students who will be entering kindergarten in fall 2016.
- This course is designed to introduce and reinforce readiness skills necessary for kindergarten.
- Times and availability vary by site. Please contact Summer School site for more specific information.
Getting Ready for First Grade
- This course is for students who will be entering first grade.
- This course is designed to reinforce and extend the kindergarten learning to prepare students for first grade.
- Times vary by site. Please contact Summer School site for more specific information.
Grades 2 Through 5
- These courses are for students entering grades 2 through 5.
- Instruction will focus on personalized learning in math and literacy.
- These courses include engaging, inquiry-based learning experiences.
- Classes run daily from 8 a.m. until noon.