High School Summer School
Registration begins on Monday, March 20, 2017.
Summer School Session 1 begins on Monday, June 19, 2017, and ends on Monday, July 10, 2017. Session 2 begins on Tuesday, July 11, 2017, and ends on Friday, July 28, 2017. There will be no school on July 3 and 4, 2017, in observance of Independence Day. Classes will run Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to noon.
Academic Course Offerings
More specific information is available on the school website or by contacting the school office.
Grade 9--Strategies for Success
- This course is for students entering ninth grade.
- This course combines academic components of math and reading with strategies to help students be successful in ninth grade.
- Please contact school site for more specific information.
- Offered only during session 1.
Grades 9 Through 12--Physical Education
- These courses allow students entering grades 9 through 12 to earn credits in physical education.
- Classes are offered in both Session 1 and Session 2.
Grades 10 Through 12--Credit Recovery
- This course allows students entering grades 10 through 12 to complete a course of study in core academic subjects.
- Please contact school for more information.