2016-17 Online Enrollment for All Students
KUSD parents/guardians have the ability to enroll their students for the 2016-17 school year. The online enrollment portal was opened in April, and parents/guardians should complete the online application prior to their designated onsite building registration date (listed below). Existing KUSD students/parents/guardians will be able to complete many of the annual registration items online, though everyone is still expected to complete the registration process during their assigned building registration. New students and parents/guardians also have the opportunity to begin the KUSD registration process online.
Please select the correct option to begin the online registration process:
Options (Select one)
If you are a parent/guardian of an existing KUSD student, you can login to the parent portal the email you provided and your password. If you have forgotten your email please contact your student’s school, you will need to present a valid photo ID to retrieve this information. If you have forgotten your password you can retrieve this information from the parent portal by selecting “Help”.
You will also select this option if you have an existing student in KUSD, and have another child in the household who is new to KUSD (for example, enrolling a new kindergarten or 4K student who is the sibling to a current 4th grade student).
If you are a new parent/guardian enrolling a new student into KUSD and you do not have a user name and password or any existing student(s) enrolled in KUSD.
The preferred Internet browsers are Google Chrome and Firefox, and please make sure to allow pop-ups for the online enrollment process.
The Infinite Campus mobile app is available to download (iOS and Android devices). To access it, please use the school district ID: DYHLCH after you download and install.
Please contact your building or the Information Services Helpdesk (359-7700) if you encounter any issues related to this process.
To ensure data accuracy, make sure that all of the information is correct and complete. Here are some questions that can help with the data review:
- Are there any siblings (sisters or brothers) or guardians missing from the household?
- Is there anyone listed in the account that should not be listed?
- Are the relationships to the student correct?
- Every parent will need a valid email address to add to the Infinite Campus Parent account. If you do not have an existing email address, you can create one for free. Some of the more prominent free email sites are:
- You will still need to physically attend your building registration to complete verification and other required/optional tasks.
- It is highly recommended that you complete the online enrollment portion before your building registration.
- Computer stations will be available during the onsite registration process for parents that still need to complete the online enrollment expectation.
- Don’t forget to submit your online enrollment application (big red submit button) once all student information has been entered & verified.
What Can I Do Online?
The online enrollment process allows a parent/guardian/adult student the ability to complete the following forms and tasks prior to registration:
- Parent Contact/Demographic Info
- Student Contact/Demographic Info
- View/Approve KUSD Policies
- Pay School Fees (available in July)
Important Health Notice:
To ensure the most up to date and accurate information regarding emergency information, please note that the following points of student data will need to be completely re-entered:
- Emergency Contact information
- Health Services & Physician information
- Medical & Mental conditions information
How Do I Pay Base User Fees?
Parents may pay assessed student fees at https://kenosha.revtrak.net/tek9.asp (available in July).
Student lunch accounts can be funded separately year-round on the KUSD Food Services payment portal, found at: http://www.myschoolbucks.com (formerly MyLunchMoney).
How Can I Complete The Online Enrollment?
Each existing parent has an Infinite Campus username and password, which will be used to log into Infinite Campus: http://www.kusd.edu/campus . If you do not have it, or need to obtain or retrieve it, you will need to contact your child’s school or the ESC and verify authorization with a valid photo ID.
2016-17 Building Registration Dates